Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
• Abstracts must be submitted online via this website before 24th May 2024.
• There are no limits for the abstract number submission.
• At least one author for each abstract must be registered before the early registration deadline
• Only abstracts from registered participants will be accepted and published.
• Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official meeting publications.
• The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and agree to its submission, before submitting the abstract.
• During the abstract submission procedure it is possible to choose between Oral or Poster presentation.
• All abstracts will be published in a meeting book
download here the Abstract template
Abstract file must not exceed 9MB
The official language of the Conference is English.